It was 4:00 in the morning, in I was in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, getting ready to go to Taiwan. We quickly packed our bags and went to the airport. We met my parents friends at the airport. "Hello!" We greeted each other. They were surprised to see me awake at a very early time, 4:00. When more and more people started arriving, we started to check in. I didn't check in my luggage because I found it funner to pull my luggage rather that walking without one. We started to go through the X-Ray scanning and the immigration. We arrived just in time for boarding. We boarded our plane, a China Airlines plane. When I got on the plane, a flight attendant gave me a coloring book so I wouldn't get too bored, but I would be ok. I set my phone to flight mode, and started enjoying the flight. I took out the headphones that was in my seat pocket, and listened to what was playing. Then, they started to play a video clip about safety. It was time for take off. I sat normally, I liked take off, I liked seeing the plane go at high speed. Then, they started showing a movie about aliens. I listened to the movie, it was very interesting. We had breakfast on the plane. I even watched the interesting movie when I ate my breakfast! When we reached, we took a train to the Taipei Main Station to eat our lunch. After that, we took another train to Hualien. We reached at 6:30, but it was already dark. We ate our dinner and went up to our dormitory to get some nice little goodnight sleep.
P.S: This is kind of like a series, so you will have to wait for next week for the next day! There will be 3 posts for 3 days in this serie. (Including this post.)
Have you ever been in a plane with headphones? Have you ever carried your luggage for at least 1 hour? Hope to hear from you soon! I hope you like my post!
No comments:
Post a Comment