The Terrible Two is a book I am reading and I have to tell you it may be a thick book, but it also is very good and fun to read. It a book about a new kid named Miles and he is a prankster. He then wants to be the greatest prankster but then figured out that the school already has a very good prankster. Soon after that, Miles wanted to take over and become the prankster in his new school. I recommend this book to people who like books about life or humor and rate this book a 7-10 stars.
P.S Google/websites on Google rate it 4/2-5 stars. Compared to ?-10, that would be 9/1-10!
Sneak Peek At The Middle Of The Story (Spoiler Alert!!):
He (Miles) pranked the whole school!Did the succeed? Did he not? Read the book to find out more!
For more information about The Terrible Two, go on: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22509955-the-terrible-two Or Click Here!
Dude you must sign in for th good reads😩
ReplyDeleteSorry...
DeleteLOL
I don't usually explore the websites that I link!!!