Monday, January 23, 2017

The Mock Caldecott

 In school, we had a Mock Caldecott vote. We had a Padlet, we read 21 books and wrote a paragraph about every book we read. The winner was "Are We There Yet?" (What I voted for) and finalists were "They all saw a cat", "Freedom In Congo Square", "The Night Gardener ", and lastly "Shy". It was a happy day. 

P.S look on the top to see the winners!

 Click here to see our Padlet!

Image result for mock caldecottImage result for caldecott honor




            If you have any questions be sure to ask me!
      What was your winner? Be sure to tell me in      the comments. Stay tuned for more AWESOME    posts!

4 comments:

  1. I would really like to go on your padlet and do you read alot of book or do you like books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally like books. I also read a lot of books

      Delete
  2. zhi hong liked your blog because it had a thing we did it was a sibert one. the one that won with ours was giant squid. why did you vote for the one you voted for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know that giant squid was the sibert winner? (Honor Buy The Way)

      Delete