Friday, December 16, 2016

Water Cleaning Experiment

Today we had a experiment that to do with clean water and dirty water. I was in a group with Jayden, Daniele, and my best friend Dimas. At first, I was thinking,"Why are we learning about dirty water?". I liked learning about water, but it would be weird. Finally, I found out what we were doing, we were suppose to make something to clean the water. "How were we suppose to do that?" I thought, but then I remembered that it didn't have to make a machine, we just had to find a way to do that. We had 2 days to do that, Wednesday and today ( Friday ). We had 1 day to think (Thursday) and 2 days to work. At first, we thought that we was going to use a cup and some small rocks, sand, and big rocks to clean the water. We thought some of the dirty things will stick to the sand and rocks, but that was not good enough. So we used a syringe and started sucking up all the dirty things. But then the sand started to block the clean water from coming out. But then we just started to use a net and poured the water from cup to cup. Small dirty stuff just started to get stuck in the net. But then we took a leaf and put it in the cup. The leave was natural so the leaf changed the water. On Friday, our water was clean. I was happy me and my friends cleaned the water and got the chance to learn how to clean water. Next time, I will try to think of better and more convenient ways to clean the water. It was 3 days of fun and also a AWESOME last week of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment