Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Most AWESOME book in the world Stone Fox

Are you bored? Stressed? Well no worries, we read a book called Stone Fox and it is making us book crazy!! It is a book when Little Willy tries to wake up grandfather but he just doesn't wake up! He tries to do everything but grandfather just can't wake up. One day a crazy dude with a gun comes and says that they owe him 500 dollars! But grandfather finally wakes up at the race! Will Little Willy be ableto pay 500 dollars? Read the book to find out! 


P.S  Thanks for seeing my book talk! Stay updated for more book talks! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. I like post about stone fox. at least it gives me some info on the topic.

    but I wonder why have you called it the most awesome book in the world?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I called it the most AWESOME book in the world because I wanted to hook the reader and dare them to read the book...
      P.S The book just is so so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      P.S Thanks for commenting on my blog. Stay updated and watch out for more AWESOME and INTERESTING blog posts!!!

      Zhi Hong, The Boss...

      Delete